RULES OF USING THE LIBRARY
The university's professors and lecturers, students and support staff have the right to use the library.
The reading card entitles the reader to use the services provided by the library. Depending on the status of the student, it is valid until the end of the study, and the term of the card for the teaching-support staff depends on the term of the contract signed between the given employee and the university.
To become a library subscriber, in order to receive a reading card, you must come to the library (room 308) with the following documents:
- 1 photo in size 3 X4
- Student card.
- When registering in the library, the reader gets acquainted with the rules of using the library, his/ her rights and responsibilities, which he/ she confirms in the reader's personal card with his/ her signature.
- The reader with the reading card of the UTM library can take books and periodicals only for himself or herself.
- It is forbidden to give the book belonging to the library to other people.
- Educational literature and textbooks are provided until the end of the academic year.
- Rare, antique, one copy of literature, including encyclopedias, dictionaries and atlases can be used only in the reading room.
- The reader is obliged to keep silence in the reading room.
- It is forbidden to use mobile phones and eat in the reading hall.
- In case of losing the book, the student is obliged to reimburse the market value of the book(s) or return another copy of the same edition (or new edition).
- In case of defects in handing over the literature, the student is obliged to return the damaged book in restored condition or pay three times the cost of restoring the damaged book.